Many Ways to Support Students
To Succeed and Prepare for the Future
With your support, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School will continue to thrive and prepare our youth for their future. There are many ways that you can support our students to succeed and be prepared for the future.
The following can make great gift options:
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Appreciated Stocks and bonds
- Closely Held Stock
- Real property estate
- Life Insurance
- Mutual funds
- Qualified retirement plan assets
- Retirement assets
Please contact the School or Parish Office to discuss the charitable gifting process. For more information on any of these Ways to Give, or for a specific proposal to make a restricted gift please contact us.
Many employers will match your gift. Contact your human resources department for additional information.
- With scrip fundraising, families can easily earn for their non-profit organization while they shop. Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases, and earn a rebate on each one at no additional cost.
- St. Vincent de Paul Women’s Guild offers several different opportunities for families to support our school through restaurant fundraisers. Usually these are one night events where the restaurant will give us a percentage of the meal ticket in support of our school. Some places require vouchers, others do not. This is another easy way for many people to support St. Vincent de Paul School!
Office Depot Back to School Program
- When purchasing items, St. Vincent de Paul receives credit equal to 5% of qualifying purchases to use towards supplies. At checkout, just provide our Tax ID #: 70034114.
Box Tops for Education
- Look for products with the Box Tops for Education logo. Download the Box Tops for Education app onto your phone. Choose St. Vincent de Paul School, Peoria, IL. Then every time you make a purchase with a box top logo on the product just scan your receipt into the app.
Kroger Community Rewards (Kroger Plus Card)
- Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Kroger Plus Card! Enroll at https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow with the St. Vincent de Paul’s Women Guild organization code of 86651.
Schnucks eScrip Card
- Your purchase creates an automatic contribution of up to 3% of your purchase price. Pick up your card at Schnucks or from Scrip Coordinator (Linsey Kauffman) today! Our group number is #500019262.
School Envelope through Parish
- Gifts made through these envelopes help to support the everyday needs of the school. Please consider making a monthly contribution.
Women’s Guild and Men’s Club Annual Fundraisers
- Women’s Guild Dinner Auction held in February
- Men’s Club Golf Outing held in June
Caterpillar Matching Program
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is an accredited charity within the Caterpillar Matching Program. The Caterpillar Foundation offers year-round Matching Gifts Program to support their employees, U.S. retirees and board of directors in their contributions to worthy causes. More information can be found at https://www.caterpillar.com/en/company/caterpillar-foundation/matching-gifts.html
The Annual Fund is to bridge the gap between the actual cost of educating our students and the income we receive from tuition. Without the Annual Fund we would not be able to keep the annual increase in tuition to a minimum. Gifts made through the “School Envelope” support the Annual Fund.
At St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, we believe that financial limitations should not be a barrier to families desiring to provide their children with a Catholic education. Scholarships are currently given to families in financial need through the interest obtained from the Endowment Fund. Unfortunately, the need is greater than the funds available.
You can support an existing scholarship fund or create your own. If you are interested in creating a scholarship, please contact the Parish Office.
If you would like to donate to our Endowment Fund please use the monthly envelope marked “Endowment Fund” that is distributed through the Parish.
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School is committed to providing a technologically advanced education. Gifts to support technology at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School would purchase items such as
- Robotics for STEM Lab
- 3-Dimentional and Virtual Technology
- Student Chromebooks
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Additional Faculty training
If you have a good or service that you would like to donate to the School or Parish, please contact the School Office. Examples include: construction material, computers, instructional equipment, printing costs, items for fundraisers, sports equipment, facility maintenance materials, marketing, fundraising, or development expertise, etc.
We rely on the dedication and service of our parish families. Volunteers are an important part of our school. If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact the School.